WHAT’S IN THE REDUNDANCY TOOLKIT?
The Redundancy Toolkit contains video information, guidance and documents which you can tailor to meet your business needs and includes all you need to consider when making fewer than 20 people redundant. It covers:
Information videos which take you through the redundancy process – Step-by-Step
- An overview of the redundancy process
- What is redundancy and what criteria you need to consider
- Identifying a redundancy situation
- Redundancy and furlough guidance
- Selecting employees for redundancy
- Letting employees know about potential redundancy
- Consultation with employees
- Deciding who to make redundant
- Calculating redundancy pay
- Notice of redundancy
- Supporting employees
Practical Redundancy Documents with video guidance
- A Redundancy checklist to help you conduct the redundancy process
- Redundancy At Risk Letter
- Notice of Redundancy Letter
- Post Appeal – Redundancy Letter
Each document has a video which explains how to use it and tailor it to meet your needs.
Video support to implement the Redundancy documents including guidance on:
- Managing the redundancy process from start to finish
- How to tailor the documents to meet your needs
Need help from an expert?
Order the call service at the same time https://www.legaldocumentsonline.co.uk/product/business-law-call/
Need an employment contract?
For an employment contract see Employment Contract – Permanent – with optional short-time, lay-off / furlough clauses – Document with video guidance