Masterclass Terms – The legal details
WHAT’S IN THE MASTERCLASS TERMS AND CONDITIONS?
This is a terms and conditions document which you need if you are running a Masterclass. You can explain your terms – like how you run your Masterclass and business. It also helps you comply with telling clients what the law says you must. All in one easy to use document.
It also comes with video guidance and information to walk you through the document. They explain some pitfalls so you can avoid. You customise it to meet the needs of your business.
WHY SHOULD I USE THIS MASTERCLASS TERMS AND CONDITIONS DOCUMENT?
Firstly, the Masterclass terms and conditions makes life easier because you tell people how you run your business. Secondly, having this document lets your clients/buyers know what to expect. No surprises.
Thirdly, it means that you can tell people the important stuff about your Masterclass, like
- What is included in the Masterclass
- What your clients’ responsibilities are. Like you can’t guarantee any results because clients have to do some work too.
- That your stuff is owned by you. You’ll let them use it for themselves (licence included) but they can’t, for example, give it to someone else.
- Cancellations, including consumer’s rights
Finally, there are optional extras you can use too, like
- Facebook group clauses so that you tell members/clients essential information that Facebook say you must (It’s in their user terms with you in case you’re wondering)
- Offering payment over time or discounts, such as Early Bird.
HOW TO USE THIS MASTERCLASS TERMS AND CONDITIONS DOCUMENT?
It is easy to use because our tame lawyers write in plain English (we take away their chocolate if they use too many fancy words – not a pretty sight!). You get an MS Word document which you download. It’s got coloured text with lots of guidance notes (the lawyers like a bit of colouring in).
You also get access to video guidance which explains
- Each part of the document
- How to use the documents and
- Customising the documents to meet your needs
- Consumer’s right to cancel and how to deal with them.
Use the extra guidance videos to learn about
- Consumer Cancellation Rights
- How you can manage Digital Downloads
NEED DIFFERENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Running a membership? Look at our Membership Terms and Conditions?
Looking for something else? See what we do