GDPR DATA PROTECTION TOOLKIT FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
Following GDPR in Europe, the UK updated its own law with the Data Protection Act 2018. So, if you are a UK business or one that sells to people in the UK and Europe then it applies to you. We know that red tape is a pain, so we designed this toolkit as a self-service option to provide a budget friendly way to meet your GDPR and data protection needs. You get the essential forms and documents that you need and the guidance so it’s easy to use.
The GDPR and data protection Compliance Toolkit for Small Businesses includes all of this:
- Data Protection Policy – firstly, this covers all your GDPR obligations and gives you the tools and processes you need. Secondly, you can tailor the policy, so it exactly meets the needs of your business.
- Data Inventory/Register form – you complete this to show what personal data your business collects, uses and stores (processing).
- Data Protection Agreement – the agreement which you must have if you are working with others, like suppliers and freelancers. It means that everyone knows and understands their responsibilities.
- Individual Rights Form – a form you need to have if someone wants to exercise their Data Protection rights about the personal data you have (for example, the right to see what data you hold about them)
Each of these documents above comes with step-by-step video guidance.
Essential information for your business
- Consent Guidelines and Suggested Wording – use this to understand when and if you need to get consent from anyone sharing their personal data with you, so you can then use that data how you need to (for example for marketing). We even help you get the wording right!
- Data Sharing Pack – a handy checklist about sharing data complete with an email. Send it when sharing data so everyone is clear who owns what!
- Staff Training Record – a record you can use to show who in your business has received GDPR training and information. It’s something that all business owners and Company Directors need to keep.
- Support – we provide regular updates by way of information updates and webinars, so if you have any GDPR questions you can email us, and we’ll include them in future videos or webinars. It means you can be sure that you’re getting up to date information to use in your business at no extra cost.
How does it work?
Order online and we will email you the receive the information to log in to your toolkit within the next working day.
£399 ex VAT
Thinking about working with another business? Look at our Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)